Follow Me....

Friday 10 February 2012

First post!!!!!

This is my first post and is an introduction to my work.


I will be posting more work on this blog in the future.


I would love to get any feedback and will be linking this blog to a website in the near future.


'Fish' was inspired by a bowl of gold fish , surprise ,surprise! The distorted view of the pebbles is deliberate to push the fish towards the viewer and make the them appear as if they are on the outside of a globe shaped object instead of inside.

'Fish' by JAK

Autumn colour inspired me for this piece. It started as a drawing of one leaf but grew into a whole branch.



'Autumn' by JAK

2 comments:

  1. Hey jude....

    Well hello Jude.
    I loved the fish picture/drawing/painting?

    As you are new to this whole blogging malarky, like me, I was about to ask what you'd have for dinner what you were planning to do in the next ten minutes and whether you have long legs or not, but that may be somewhat inappropriate, now...lol

    So can I buy this drawing of the fish, or are you just here to show us what you can do with your creative imagination?
    I look forward to seeing more soon.

    I am also a fan of the writing wizard from the Darenth valley, he's damned good.
    I have linked you and am going to add a link from my website if that's ok too.

    Hope the experience is a good one.

    Loads of love and hugs.

    Peaceful Warrior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peaceful Warrior
    Thank you for your kind comments and the link from your website much appreciated. I have reciprocated.

    I started blogging to get a reaction to my work and will be looking to sell some of it in the near future as prints and originals. I will be linking my website to my blog and will let you know when this is happening.

    It's great to get feedback and keep up the great work.

    Jude

    ReplyDelete